Industrial buildings, Bridges, Water and earth retaining structures and Elevated water towers
Introduction to Civil Engineering
Civil engineering is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.
Homeleigh 600kl Elevated Water Tower
This stunning East London water tower brought essential services to a nearby low cost housing project with an award winning lift technique.
Civil Engineering Services
- Industrial roads and external paving, and building services
- Earthworks and roadworks (national rural and urban)
- Municipal and industrial township services
- Potable water abstraction, treatment, distribution and storage
- Sewerage reticulation and treatment
- Sports facilities (grandstands, playing fields, swimming pools)